March 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land announced today that state and local efforts to clean up Michigan's voter lists are succeeding and the accuracy of the state's nationally renowned Qualified Voter File (QVF) continues to improve.
What does QVF stand for?
QVF stands for Qualified Voter File (Michigan Department of State)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quality Virtual Desktop (Linux)
- Queensland Vascular Diagnostics (Queensland, Australia)
- Quail Valley Elementary (Missouri City, TX)
- Quality Value Engineering
- Quality Vessel Engineering (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Quasi-Vibrational Energy
- Quinta Vale das Escadinhas (Silgueiros, Portugal wine producer)
- Quintessential Vocal Ensemble (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Qualified Vested Employee Contribution (401(k) Retirement Plans)
- Quinebaug Valley Emergency Communications
- Queenstown Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland; est. 1894)
- Quick Vote for Deletion
- Quintessenz Verlags-GmbH
- Quarter Video Graphics Array (320 by 240 pixels; 1.33:1 aspect ratio)
- Queen of the Valley Hospital (Napa, CA)
- Queen Victoria Hospital
- Query History of Licence Holder (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Quinnipiac Valley Health District (Connecticut)
- Quadriga Visual Identity LLC (New York, NY)
- Quality Verification Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sanborn violated various state election laws by sending several campaign press releases via the Secretary of State voter data base record system called Qualified Voter File (QVF).
During an independent verification of petition signatures, a statistically random sample of 5,349 names was matched against the Secretary of State's qualified voter file and revealed that 25 percent of the signatures, or more than 1,300 names, were invalid.