In a private placement transaction, The National Collegiate Trust 2006-A (the Trust), a qualified special purpose entity, issued approximately $281 million in principal amount of asset-backed notes that bear interest based on one-month LIBOR.
What does QPSE stand for?
QPSE stands for Qualified Special Purpose Entity (corporate finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QPSE
We have 1 other meaning of QPSE in our Acronym Attic
- Queens Park School Association (UK)
- Queensland Pharmacy Students' Association (Brisbane, Australia)
- Queensland Police Service Academy (Australia)
- Quilogy Professional Services Automation
- Qumran Psalm
- Qualified Personal Service Corporation (company designation)
- Quality in Pediatric Subspecialty Care
- Quark Publishing System Classic Edition
- Queens Park Soccer Club (Australia)
- QoS (Quality of Service) Parameter Set Element
- Quarterly Public Sector Employment Statistics (UK)
- Queensland Parallel Supercomputing Foundation (Australia)
- Quality Packaging Specialists International (various locations)
- Quality, Patient Safety Initiatives (Texas A&M University Systems)
- Quadrative Phase-Shift Keying
- Quadrature Phase-Shift Keying
- Quadriphase Shift Key
- Quadrs Phase Shift Key
- Quaternary Phase Shift Keying (transmission encoding)
- Quadrature Phase Shift Keying-Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Marblehead's qualified special purpose entity National Collegiate Trust raised $142.
8 million resulting from favorable credit loss experience in the off-balance sheet qualified special purpose entity related to the company's container securitization financing facility which was consolidated effective October 1, 2003.