And if the vendor is an individual, he or she may be eligible for the $500,000 lifetime capital gains exemption on qualified small business corporation shares.
What does QSBC stand for?
QSBC stands for Qualified Small Business Corporation (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QSBC
We have 2 other meanings of QSBC in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Similarity-Based Association Test (genetics)
- Quiet Supersonic Aircraft Technology
- Qualified Small Business (IRS category)
- Qualified Supplemental Benefit
- Quality System Basics
- Quantum Singleton Bound
- Queen Street Backpackers (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Quicksilver Barometers (UK)
- Quail Springs Baptist Church (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Quality System for Blood Establishments (EU)
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden (Thailand)
- Qmail-Send Bounce Message Format
- Quarterly Survey of Business Opinion (New Zealand)
- Quantitative Structure-Binding Relationship
- Quantitative Structure-Bioavailability Relationship (medicinal chemistry)
- Quantum Structure-Biodegradation Relationship
- Qualified Small Business Stock
- Low-Traffic Ship (radiotelegraphy)
- Qualified Status Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Termination of S status S status is terminated by the public offering; the entity ceases to be a qualified small business corporation.
Eligible stock must have been issued originally for money or property after August 10, 1993, by a qualified small business corporation.