In August 2012, the California Court of Appeals ruled that the Qualified Small Business Tax Incentive that the Legislature had granted to California taxpayers violated the U.
What does QSB stand for?
QSB stands for Qualified Small Business (IRS category)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QSB
We have 9 other meanings of QSB in our Acronym Attic
- Québec Secours Search and Rescue (Canada)
- Qualitative Systematic Approach to Requirements Analysis
- Quantitative Sudomotor Axon Reflex Test
- Qatar Sustainability Assessment System (green building certification system)
- QMW (Queen Mary and Westfield College) Science Analysis System (software; UK)
- Quality Seawater Assurance Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Quick Start APU System (KC-135 Stratotanker)
- Quantitative Similarity-Based Association Test (genetics)
- Quiet Supersonic Aircraft Technology
- Qualified Supplemental Benefit
- Quality System Basics
- Quantum Singleton Bound
- Queen Street Backpackers (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Quicksilver Barometers (UK)
- Quail Springs Baptist Church (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Qualified Small Business Corporation (Canada)
- Quality System for Blood Establishments (EU)
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden (Thailand)
- Qmail-Send Bounce Message Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 21 September 2011 Cleveland-based KeyBank (NYSE:KEY) has said that it will provide USD5bn in capital to qualified small business owners over the next three years.
110-240 (the Jobs Act), is the 100% exclusion from gross income of capital gains from the sale of certain qualified small business stock (QSBS).
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) increased the exclusion amount for qualified small business stock (QSBS) from 50% to 75% (IRC [section] 1202).
Investors in qualified small business stock can exclude 75% of the gain upon sale of the stock.
About SBIR The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program is a highly competitive three-phase award system which provides qualified small business concerns with opportunities to propose innovative ideas that meet the specific research and development needs of the Federal Government.
a successful start-up company's assets) or electing association status for an existing LLC, to exclude 50% of the appreciation that occurred outside of the qualified small business.
He also said the Republicans would index the basis of capital assets for inflation, allow a capital loss deduction on the sale of a residence and expand the Treasury section 1202 preference for investments in qualified small business stock.