BE IT RESOLVED that Qualified Sick Pay Plans for certain key employees are hereby adopted in accordance with the terms of the forms exhibited at the meeting, attached to these minutes, incorporated herein by this reference and made a part hereof as if fully set out herein, covering the following key employees: BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the appropriate officers of the corporation be, and they hereby are, authorized and directed to take such steps as they deem necessary to extablish said Qualified Sick Pay Plan and to make payments from the funds of the corporation each year as may be required thereunder.
What does QSPP stand for?
QSPP stands for Qualified Sick Pay Plan (employee benefit)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QSPP
We have 1 other meaning of QSPP in our Acronym Attic
- Quebec Software Promotion Centre (Canada)
- Queen Street Patients Council (now Queen Street Outreach Society; Canada)
- Q-See Professional Dome Color
- Qualifying Special Purpose Entity
- Quebec Society for the Promotion of English-Language Literature (predecessor of Quebec Writers Federation, QWF; Canada)
- Quebec Semi-Pro Hockey League (Canada)
- Quebec Senior Professional Hockey League (Canada)
- Queued Serial Peripheral Interface
- Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix
- Quantum Shortest Path Netsukuku (routing algorithm)
- Quality, Strategy, Process, People (consultancy)
- Quebec Society for the Protection of Plants (Canada)
- Quality Services Peer Review (Arkansas)
- Quantitative Structure-Permeability Relationship
- Quantitative Structure-Pharmacokinetic Relationship (biomedicine)
- Quantitative Structure-Property Relationship
- Quarterly Statistical Performance Report
- Quality Schools Program Strategic Plan (Oxon Hill High School; Maryland)
- Doctor on Board (radiotelegraphy)
- Quebec Sleep Questionnaire (sleep apnea; clinical trials)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New York City-based company underwrites insurance policies for life and disability through products such as the Pension Trust EstateGuard and Qualified Sick Pay Plan, and offers medical, health and dental policy coverage through its network of health maintenance organizations (HMOs) and preferred provider organizations (PPOs).