414(r) relating to qualified separate lines of business (QSLOBs).
What does QSLOB stand for?
QSLOB stands for Qualified Separate Lines of Business
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Qatar Stars League
- Qualified Source List
- Qualified Suppliers List
- Quality Standards List
- Quality Status Listing (water quality monitoring)
- Quad Subscriber Line Audio - Processing Circuits (network interface)
- Qualified Suppliers List of Distributors
- Qatar Stars League Management
- Qualified Suppliers List of Manufacturers
- Quinte St Lawrence Mathematics Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quality of Student Life Questionnaire (psychological research)
- Quality School Leaders Symposia (Florida)
- Queen Square Leisure Society (blog)
- Quad Surface Mount (elecronics)
- Quality Assurance and Safety of Medicines (WHO)
- Quality of Service Monitor
- Quality Standard Mark (food)
- Quality System Manual
- Quality Systems Management
- Quantitative Software Management, Inc (McClean, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the SLOB criteria are met, however, these tests are applied separately to each of the employer's qualified separate lines of business instead of to the employer as a single entity.
414(r) sets forth the rules for determining whether an employer is treated as operating qualified separate lines of business (SLOBs) for purposes of certain employee benefit provisions under the Code.