Spectrum consultants receiving ASPPA credentials in 2008 are: -- Yannis Koumantaros, Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA).
What does QPA stand for?
QPA stands for Qualified Pension Administrator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QPA
We have 35 other meanings of QPA in our Acronym Attic
- Query Processor
- Question Period (Canadian Parliament)
- Queue Pair (computing)
- Quilt Packaging
- Quotational Period
- Quasi-Perfect Linear Binary Code
- Pulmonary-to-Systemic flow ratio (also seen as ratio of Pulmonary-to-Systemic flow)
- ratio of Pulmonary-to-Systemic flow (also seen as Pulmonary-to-Systemic flow ratio)
- Quality = People, Process, Performance & Product
- Qualified Production Activities (accouting)
- Qualified Purchasing Agent (New Jersey civil service)
- Quality Performance Accreditation (Kansas State Department of Education)
- Quality Point Average
- Quality Practice Award (UK Primary Medical Care Award)
- Quality Process Analyst (American Society for Quality)
- Quantity Per Application
- Quantity Per Assembly
- Quarry Products Association (UK)
- Quota Purchase Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also obtained the Certified Pension Consultant (CPC), Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) and Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) designations from the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA).
She is designated by the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) as a Certified Pension Consultant (CPC), Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) and Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA).
She has attained the designations of Certified Pension Consultant and Qualified Pension Administrator through the completion of the ASPA examination process.
He has successfully completed the requirements for the American Society of Pension Actuaries (ASPA) designation of qualified pension administrator.
He holds several designations, including Certified Employee Benefit Specialist, Certified Pension Consultant, Qualified Pension Administrator, Charter Life Underwriter and Chartered Financial Consultant.
Bosier, a Certified Employee Benefit Specialist and Qualified Pension Administrator, is recognized in the International Who's Who of Entrepreneurs.