Stark is a California state licensed Qualified Medical Examiner and Certified Clinical Research Associate.
What does QME stand for?
QME stands for Qualified Medical Examiner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QME
We have 17 other meanings of QME in our Acronym Attic
- Qualitative Materiel Development Objective
- Quantum Maximum Distance Separable
- Quality Management of the Designee Workforce (US FAA)
- Q Media Events
- QDI ManageEasy
- quadrado médio do erro
- Quadrature Motor Encoder
- Quake Model Editing (gaming)
- Qualification of Active Mechanical Equipment
- Qualified Medical Evaluator
- Qualified Medical Exams
- Qualified Medical Expenses
- Qualifying Mid-Year Events (benefits)
- Qualitative Military Edge
- Quality Management and Education
- Quality Management and Enhancement
- Quality Management Excellence
- Quality Manufacturing Engineers (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Quality Measurement Experiment
- Quality Medical Evaluations, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the motion filed before Hansen's order, Burkhead said that a qualified medical examiner will testify that Espinosa's head was crushed in the collision and that he died almost immediately.
Qualified medical examiners outside of Mississippi seemed to agree.