Qualified Medical Evaluator Regulations and PDRS The new regulations amend existing rules to clarify that independent medical review is the sole process for resolving disputes regarding ongoing medical treatment issues; limits the number of offices from which a Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME) may conduct evaluations; streamlines the application process for chiropractors; allows for factual corrections of a comprehensive medical-legal report from a QME panel; and amends a number of forms.
What does QME stand for?
QME stands for Qualified Medical Evaluator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QME
We have 17 other meanings of QME in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Marketability Discount Model
- Qualitative Materiel Development Objective
- Quantum Maximum Distance Separable
- Quality Management of the Designee Workforce (US FAA)
- Q Media Events
- QDI ManageEasy
- quadrado médio do erro
- Quadrature Motor Encoder
- Quake Model Editing (gaming)
- Qualification of Active Mechanical Equipment
- Qualified Medical Examiner
- Qualified Medical Exams
- Qualified Medical Expenses
- Qualifying Mid-Year Events (benefits)
- Qualitative Military Edge
- Quality Management and Education
- Quality Management and Enhancement
- Quality Management Excellence
- Quality Manufacturing Engineers (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Quality Measurement Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also develops policies and administers programs for the IMC, which is charged with regulatory authority over the qualified medical evaluators in the state workers' compensation system.
Among its other duties, the commission will consult with the administrative director of the Division of Workers' Compensation on the adoption of regulations prohibiting Qualified Medical Evaluators (QMEs) from engaging in activities that could create a conflict of interest and will review a proposal by the administrative director to change the standard disability ratings schedule.