CCM) announced today that its flagship fund, the CRA Qualified Investment Fund CRA Share Class (the "Fund") (ticker: CRAIX), is celebrating its 15[sup.
What does QIF stand for?
QIF stands for Qualified Investment Fund (mutual fund)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QIF
We have 13 other meanings of QIF in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Institute for Educational Administration (founded 1972; Australia)
- Qatar International Exhibition Centre
- Quality Improvement Executive Council (various locations)
- Queensland Independent Education and Care (superannuation fund; Australia)
- Queensland Indigenous Education Consultative Body (Australia)
- Quantum Information and Engineering
- Quality Improvement and Enhancement Program (Australia)
- Quality Improvement and Evaluation System (University of Southern Maine)
- Queensland Independent Education Union (non-government education sector, Australia)
- Quaker Institute for the Future (Berkeley, CA)
- Quality Improvement Forum (Process Quality Engineering PQE team)
- Quick Impact Facility (EU)
- Quicken Import File (software)
- Quicken Interchange Format (File Name Extension)
- Quadruple Inverted-F Antenna
- Quadrature Intermediate Frequency Mixer
- Quality in Family Practice (Ontario, Canada)
- Quadrilateral Interoperability Field System
- Quality Improvement Funding Support (New Brunswick, Canada daycare/ childcare funding)
- Quality Inspection Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the CRA Qualified Investment Fund, the nation's largest mutual fund of community development investments, has earmarked $100 million in assets--almost 15 percent of its total holdings--for investments that finance redevelopment of the Gulf Coast region affected by the hurricanes.
S 39, Laws 2002, allows a qualified investment fund service corporation to elect to apportion business income from administration, distribution and management services provided to each investment company by a special single-factor apportionment formula, based on ownership of shares in the investment company.
San Francisco, California's Mission Creek Senior Community, a mixed-use project funded in part by the CRA Qualified Investment Fund was recently named 2007's "Best Urban Project" by readers of Affordable Housing Finance, one of the nation's leading publications for developers and financers of affordable residential development.
Dan Wall, President of Morgan Stanley Bank, believes investments like these run parallel to Morgan Stanley Bank's core values, "In addition to making a positive difference in the lives of families in Wyoming and beyond, the CRA Qualified Investment Fund seeks returns that are consistent with our financial performance benchmarks.
CCM), a leading fixed income impact investing manager and adviser to the CRA Qualified Investment Fund (Tickers: CRAIX/CRANX/CRATX), announced today that David Sand has joined the firm as Chief Investment Strategist.
About Community Capital Management and the CRA Qualified Investment Fund
on behalf of its flagship fund - the CRA Qualified Investment Fund CRA Shares (Ticker: CRAIX) - announced today that it invested $2 million in a bond helping to finance Lakeview at Victoria Park in Waldorf, Maryland.