Along with sharing training resources and information, the association organizes the Volunteer Firefighter Academy each year for the purpose of turning new volunteers into qualified firefighters.
What does QFF stand for?
QFF stands for Qualified Firefighter (Australia and New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QFF
We have 9 other meanings of QFF in our Acronym Attic
- Quoted for Emphasis
- Quartermaster Field Evaluation Agency
- Quasi-Free Electron Bremsstrahlung
- Quantum Free Electron Laser (physics)
- Quadratic Finite Element Method
- Quantum Free Energy Perturbation
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Service (Queensland, Australia)
- Quantum Field Effect Transistor
- Quantum Field Theory Under the Influence of External Conditions
- Qantas Frequent Flyer (Qantas Airlines; Australia)
- Quantitative Fleet Feedback (Navy)
- Quebec Fencing Federation
- Queensland Farmers' Federation (Australia)
- Queensland Folk Federation (folk culture preservation; Australia)
- Queer Film Festival (various locations)
- Queer Football Fanclubs
- Quest for Freedom (website)
- Quest for Freedom Forums
- Quick Fix Force
- Quick Frozen Foodstuff
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need to know the Small Fires Unit is manned by people who are properly qualified firefighters.
They were prepared, capable, qualified firefighters.
Many municipal agencies, including the Los Angeles city and county fire departments and the Ventura County Fire Department, pay higher wages than the Forest Service, and Morgan said the agency loses many qualified firefighters to other departments.
Qualified firefighters are on pounds 25,000 and drive when required to do so.
The Tyne & Wear Fire Authority will have to find an extra pounds 4 million over the next two years to meet the terms of the agreement, which will see qualified firefighters earning pounds 25,000 a year.
Mr Gilchrist said later he believed the deal was a good one and would increase the pay of qualified firefighters to pounds 25,000 by next summer.
Worth 16 per cent, the new offer would give an average salary of pounds 25,000 for fully qualified firefighters from next summer.