That's where we as qualified financial planners can help.
What does QFP stand for?
QFP stands for Qualified Financial Planner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QFP
We have 22 other meanings of QFP in our Acronym Attic
- Quicken Financial Network (software)
- Quaker Foods North America
- Quad Flat Non-Leaded Package
- Qualified Food Operator
- Quasi-Featureless Objects (astronomy)
- Queensland Fertilizer Operation (Australia)
- Qualified Family-Owned Business Interest Deduction
- Qualified Family-Owned Business Interest (US IRS)
- Qantas Founders Outback Museum (Longreach, Queensland, Australia)
- Quad Flat Pack
- Quality Food Products
- Quebec French Canadian Founder Population (genome research)
- Questions Fréquemment Posées (French: Frequently Asked Questions)
- Quoted for Permanency (forums)
- Quebec Federation of Parents' Committees (Canada)
- quantitative fluorescence polymerase chain reaction
- Qualified Film Producers List
- Quadrature Frequency/Phase Modulation
- Quad Flat Pack Nonleaded
- Quick Fix Position Navigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
A suitably qualified Financial Planner can assess your financial situation, agree your goals with you and make tailored recommendations to help you achieve these goals.
It is better to team up with a qualified financial planner.
CAPTION(S): Tom Noonan, Sarah Barratt and Daljit Dheri, newly qualified financial planners
We offered to put any questions Sam might have about the bond for Katie, now 21 months old, to a qualified financial planner.
Both companies would gain improvements to their distribution systems: Nationwide would receive a career agency force of highly qualified financial planners that it currently lacks, and Provident would gain access to Nationwide's powerful independent distribution channels.
I would urge you to firstly make some decisions about what you want to achieve, by when, and then work with a qualified financial planner to achieve your objectives, taking all your existing investments and policies into account.
It is wise to run the numbers with a qualified financial planner to see which instrument best fits your picture.