This show addresses complicated issues and is produced for Qualified Eligible Participants (QEPs).
What does QEP stand for?
QEP stands for Qualified Eligible Participant (investing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QEP
We have 25 other meanings of QEP in our Acronym Attic
- Queen Elizabeth National Spinal Injuries Unit (Southern General Hospital, United Kingdom)
- Qualified Economic Offer
- Quality Evaluation Operations
- Quasi-Experimental and Observational (study type)
- Queen Executive Officer (entrepreneur)
- Quantum Electronics and Optics Division (European Physical Society)
- Quality End-of-Life Care Coalition (Canada)
- Quotidian Equation of State
- Qendra për Edukim dhe Përparim (Albanian: Center for Education and Progress)
- Quadratic Eigenvalue Problem (mathematics)
- Qualified Environmental Professional (Institute of Professional Environmental Practice)
- Quality Engineering Project
- Quality Enhancement Plan
- Quality Enhancement Program (education)
- Quality Enhancement Project (education)
- Quality Evaluation Process (various organizations)
- Quality Examination Program
- Quality Environmental Professional Associates (Colorado)
- Queensland Environmental Protection Agency (Australia)
- Quality Enhancement Policy Committee (accounting; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Opalesque, the world's largest subscription-based publisher in the alternative investments area, has launched Opalesque Futures Strategies to help Qualified Eligible Participants and Accredited Investors to invest in and benefit from Managed Futures and CTAs.