To claim the credit, complete Form 8834: Qualified Electric Vehicle Credit.
What does QEVCR stand for?
QEVCR stands for Qualified Electric Vehicle Credit (IRS deduction)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Quality Engineering Test Establishment (Canada)
- Queensland Education and Training Export Board (Queensland, Australia)
- Queensland Education and Training International (Australia)
- Quality Endorsed Training Organisation
- Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother
- Quasi Random Test Signal
- Quadrature Error Vector (digital technology)
- Quarterly Employment Verification (form)
- Quick Exhaust Valve (paintball gun)
- Quality Elk Velvet Antler (veterinary medicine)
- Quaker Earthcare Witness
- Quaker Eco-Witness (nature preservation program)
- Queen Elizabeth Way
- Queen Elizabeth Way (Ontario, Canada)
- Queensland Engineering Week (Australia)
- Quiet Elegance Woodturning
- Qatar Electricity and Water Company (Doha, Qatar)
- Questionnaire on Eating and Weight Patterns
- Quarterly Economy Wide Survey (Australia)
- Quest for Excellence XV (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New for 1995 * Forms added for unlimited foreign tax credits, recapture of federal mortgage subsidiary, qualified electric vehicle credit and credit for FICA taxes paid on tip income.
Use new Form 8834, Qualified Electric Vehicle Credit, to claim the credit.