In a qualified cost-sharing arrangement, controlled participants share the cost of developing one or more items of intangible property (Regs.
What does QCSA stand for?
QCSA stands for Qualified Cost-Sharing Arrangement (US IRS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCSA
We have 1 other meaning of QCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Control System
- Quality Customer Service (DISA)
- Quality of Care Standards (child welfare)
- Queen's Colour Squadron (Royal Air Force ceremonial squadron)
- Queensland Core Skills (exam for Australian schools in Queensland)
- Quest Cyber Solutions
- Quincy Community Schools (Quincy, MI)
- Quinte Computer Services, Ltd (Ontario, Canada)
- Quinte Counselling Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Quad City Salvage Auction
- Queensland Christian Soccer Association
- Quick Cash Secret Banking System
- Quad City Sports Center (Davenport, IA)
- Queensland Corrective Services Commission (Australia)
- Quick Customer Service Centre (India)
- Quakertown Community School District (Pennsylvania)
- Quincy Community Services District (Quincy, CA)
- Quantum Confined Stark Effect
- Quiet, Clean Shorthaul Experimental Engine Program
- Quebec Cooperative Study on Friedreich's Ataxia
Samples in periodicals archive:
TEI inquired what changes are contemplated beyond the inclusion of stock-based compensation in a qualified cost-sharing arrangement.
The regulation clarifies the documentation taxpayers have to maintain for an SSA and provides guidance on coordination of cost allocations under an SSA and cost allocations under a qualified cost-sharing arrangement.
482-7(b), a qualified cost-sharing arrangement must: