Family NET has also expanded the Department of Social Services' ability to retain highly qualified clinical social workers, attract psychology and social work interns, and assure clinical expertise throughout the child welfare program.
What does QCSW stand for?
QCSW stands for Qualified Clinical Social Worker (National Association of Social Workers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Queensland Cruise Shipping Plan (Australia)
- Quick Cash Secret Package
- Quarterly Case Status Report (Indiana)
- Queensland Centre for Schizophrenia Research (Australia)
- Qatar Comprehensive School Survey (Supreme Education Council)
- Quality Control Systems and Services (San Clemente, CA)
- Quantitative Coronary Stenosis Score (cardiology)
- Queensland Core Skills Test (Queensland Studies Authority; Australia)
- Quick Cognitive Screening Test
- Qingdao CIMC Special Vehicles Co., Ltd.
- Quad-City Times (newspaper; Davenport, IA)
- Qualcomm CDMA Technology
- Quality Control Team
- Quality Couch Time
- Quantitative Computed Tomography (bone scanning method)
- Quantum Chrestenson Transform
- Quasi-Classical Trajectory
- Quill Capita Trust (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Quasi-Classical Trajectory - Internal Energy Quantum Mechanical Threshold
- Queensland Clay Target Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, over the past three decades courts have shown an increasing willingness to accept the testimony of qualified clinical psychologists and, more recently, of qualified clinical social workers, as experts, with regard to mental health issues.