FDA IQ/OQ Qualification Test Plan Documentation is available.
What does QTP stand for?
QTP stands for Qualification Test Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QTP
We have 17 other meanings of QTP in our Acronym Attic
- Questions That Never Die (instant messaging slang)
- Quantity Take Off
- Queensland Theatre Orchestra (Australia)
- Quote To Order
- Under Way (radiotelegraphy)
- Quadrupole Time of Flight
- Approaching Intended Destination (radiotelegraphy)
- Qinghai-Tibet Plateau (China)
- Quadratic Transportation Problem
- Qualidade Total Politeno
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perform environmental qualification testing - Once prototypes are available, you should follow an environmental qualification test plan that challenges every claim made in the product specification.
Prior to start-up of the processing equipment, the company provides the necessary Software Qualification test plans, Installation Qualification test plans, and Operation Qualification test plans necessary to perform a complete validation qualification of the equipment.