Samples measured during initial rework were deemed acceptable; however, during the course of 2X rework, qualification samples were found outside of the optimum range.
What does QS stand for?
QS stands for Qualification Sample
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QS
We have 18 other meanings of QS in our Acronym Attic
- Quinnipiac River Watershed Association (Connecticut)
- Queued Reader/Writer Lock
- Queensland Rural Women's Network
- Wait-Call Again At ...
- Your Turn Is This Number (radiotelegraphy)
- Who Is Calling?/Called By
- Body Heat Storage Index
- Quacquarelli Symonds (est. 1990)
- Quadratic Sieve (method of factoring integers)
- Qualitative State
- Qualitätssicherung (German: Quality Assurance)
- Quality Scalability
- Quality Service(s)
- Quality Standard (various companies)
- Quality Start (baseball gaming)
- Quality Start (baseball; start by a pitcher of 6+ innings & 3 runs or fewer)
- Quality Starts (baseball)
- Quality Surveillance (US DoD)
- Quality System
Samples in periodicals archive:
MesoCoat plans to use the JumpStart investment to build a coatings application lab to produce qualification samples and initial components for customers, and to develop prototype electromagnetic fusion coating application equipment.
Only when the cleaned bare boards are built with optimized flux levels do we see good performance and results similar to the original qualification samples.
Availability Customer qualification samples are shipping today from the pilot production facility in Fremont, CA, with high-volume commercial production to begin the first half of 2012.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050801/ALBEMARLELOGO ) Albemarle expects qualification samples from the unit to be available before the end of October, and to begin packaging and shipping the product to customers in December 2006.
stated that "we have been using 200 kW arc lamp systems to produce metallurgically clad qualification samples, and the results so far have been excellent, now with this 600 kW arc lamp system we are certain that we can not only achieve even better results but also rapidly scale-up our production efforts.
In the coming months, the Company will carry out a battery of germanium tetrafluoride and depleted uranium oxide production tests and begin supplying product qualification samples to prospective customers.
Qualification samples and evaluation kits are available now with mass production slated for the end of December 2010.