The MSM2310, a derivative of the highly successful, industry standard MSM2300(TM), supports all three Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) vocoders, 8k QUALCOMM Code Excited Linear Prediction (QCELP(TM)), 13 kilobytes (k) QCELP and EVRC, allowing customers easy integration from the MSM2300 and simplifying production of phones for the global market.
What does QCELP stand for?
QCELP stands for Qualcomm Code Excited Linear Prediction (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCELP
- Quaker Council for European Affairs
- Quality Control Equipment Company (Des Moines, IA)
- Queensland Catholic Education Commission
- Quantum Chromo-Electro-Dynamics
- Quartet Champions of the Evergreen District
- Queen's Centre for Enterprise Development
- Quesnel Community and Economic Development Corporation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Quaker City English Dart League (Philadelphia, PA)
- Quality Catering Equipment Limited (UK)
- Quadrature Code Excited Linear Prediction (digital transmission)
- QualComm Code Excited Linear Predictive coding
- Queen City Emergency Net (Cincinnati, OH)
- Qattan Centre for Educational Research and Development
- Quad City Engineering and Science Council (serving Iowa and Illinois)
- Quebec Confederation for Engineering Student Outreach (Canada)
- Quarterly Cost Estimate and Schedule Review
- Qualifying Company Election Tax (New Zealand)
- Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- Quadratic Correlation Filter
- Quadrillion Cubic Feet
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON -- Mobixell Networks, a recognized leader in mobile multimedia adaptation, optimization, and delivery solutions for mobile services, announced today that it has signed a worldwide license agreement with QUALCOMM Incorporated (Nasdaq:QCOM) for the right to use certain QUALCOMM Code Excited Linear Prediction (QCELP(TM)), and Enhanced Variable Rate Vocoder (EVRC) audio coding patents owned by QUALCOMM.