It's all powered by the Quake 3 engine, which means texture-rich graphics at decent frame rates, provided your machine is up to it.
What does PK3 stand for?
PK3 stands for Quake 3 Engine (compressed file format; Id software file extension)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pyruvate Kinase
- Probability of Kill given Attack
- Probability of Kill given Hit
- Psoriatic Keratinocytes And Normal Fibroblasts (dermatology)
- Peace Keeping/Peace Enforcing
- Psoriatic Keratinocytes And Psoriatic Fibroblasts (dermatology)
- Peak-to-Peak (waveforms)
- Pyruvate Kinase 1
- Plasminogen Kringle 5
- Ionization Constant (chemistry, kinetics)
- Negative Log of Ka
- Pääkirjaston Aikuisten Osasto (Finnish)
- Painkiller Already
- Paul Kagan Associates, LTD
- Penalty Kick Goals Allowed (soccer)
- Philip Koether Architects (est. 1994)
- Philippine Kendo Association (Philippines)
- Pi Kappa Alpha (fraternity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then there is Star Trek Voyager, a 3D blast 'em up using the Quake 3 engine to pit gamers against the Borg.
net/news Following the success of GoldenEye for Nintendo, the next Bond movie, The World Is Not Enough, is to be turned into a game for Electronic Arts, using the Quake 3 engine.