Examples include the interval slingable units (ISUs), containers express (CONEXs), quadruple containers (QUADCONs), triple containers (TRICONs), and other specialty containers used for such purposes as mortuary affairs, refrigeration, or medical services.
What does QUADCON stand for?
QUADCON stands for Quadruple Container
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quick Unsupervised Anisotropic Clustering (algorithm)
- Quantum Computing Graduate Research (US Army)
- Quality Analysis Control Kit
- Quality Assurance Database (various organizations)
- Quality Unit Amplified Domestic
- Quick and Dirty
- Quick Uniform Attack on Drugs (law enforcement; Tampa, FL)
- Quality Assessment of Diagnostic Accuracy Studies (radiology)
- Quality Assurance and Detector Development Laboratory
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order
- Queues and Delays At Roadworks (software)
- Qualitative Archiving and Data Sharing (UK)
- Quality Application and Database Suite
- Quality Document System
- Quality in Alcohol and Drug Services
- Quad Video Graphics Array (1280 by 960 pixels; 1.33:1 aspect ratio)
- Quality Ale and Fermentation Fraternity (San Diego, CA)
- Improving Quality and Efficiency of Safety-Critical Embedded Computing Systems by the use of Formal Methods
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to deploy Charlie Battery (minus) with eight HMMWVs (six prime movers, an FDC and a battery operations center, or BOC), six howitzers, a generator, seven quadruple containers and 44 personnel, it took two C17s (or a little more than one C5).