6 quadrillion cubic feet of technically recoverable shale gas in 32 countries worldwide.
What does QCF stand for?
QCF stands for Quadrillion Cubic Feet
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QCF
We have 21 other meanings of QCF in our Acronym Attic
- Qualcomm Code Excited Linear Prediction (software)
- QualComm Code Excited Linear Predictive coding
- Queen City Emergency Net (Cincinnati, OH)
- Qattan Centre for Educational Research and Development
- Quad City Engineering and Science Council (serving Iowa and Illinois)
- Quebec Confederation for Engineering Student Outreach (Canada)
- Quarterly Cost Estimate and Schedule Review
- Qualifying Company Election Tax (New Zealand)
- Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- Quadratic Correlation Filter
- Qualifications & Credit Framework
- Quality Control Function
- Quarter Circle Forward (motion; gaming)
- Quarterly Cash Flow (economics; finance)
- Quality Control Field Assessment
- Quebec Cystic Fibrosis Association (Canada)
- Queensland Crayfish Farmers Association (Australia)
- Quent Cordair Fine Art
- Quinte Christian Farmers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quarter Circle Forward Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 quadrillion cubic feet (Qcf), according to reports by Natural Gas Intelligence (NGI).
1 quadrillion cubic feet equivalent (Qcfe) across 450,000 drilling locations.