the association president: "Last month's report of the Defense Department's 11th Quadrennial Review of Military Compensation, and subsequent media coverage, paints a false picture of National Guard service and compensation.
What does QRMC stand for?
QRMC stands for Quadrennial Review of Military Compensation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QRMC
We have 2 other meanings of QRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Quadrennial Roles and Missions
- Qualifying Residential Mortgage (real estate)
- Quality Resource Management
- Quality Review Meeting
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Risk Management (Chicago, IL)
- Quarterly Review Meeting
- Quick Reference Manual (various organizations)
- Quick Response Manufacturing
- Quick Response Modification
- Quality Records Management Committee
- Quick Response Multicolor Copier
- Quick Release Mooring Hook
- Quadrant Risk Management International Ltd. (McLean, VA)
- Quality Risk Management Operations (Hong Kong)
- Quick Response Multicolor Printer
- Quadrennial Roles and Missions Review
- Quantitative Reasoning and Mathematical Skills (course; various schools)
- Quartech Records Management System
- Quest Records Management Software (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Similarly, the Tenth Quadrennial Review of Military Compensation also recommended that "TRICARE fees should be fair to all retiree populations and consistent with trends in Medicare should cover a larger portion of healthcare costs and reflect beneficiaries' ability to pay.
Specifically, our objectives were to (1) assess total military compensation for active duty officers and for enlisted personnel; (2) compare private-sector pay and benefits for civilians of similar age, education, and experience with similar job responsibilities and working conditions of officers and enlisted personnel of the Armed Forces; and (3) assess the 10th Quadrennial Review of Military Compensation (QRMC) recommendation to include regular military compensation and select benefits when comparing military and civilian compensation to ascertain if it is appropriate.