In response, DHS issued its first Quadrennial Homeland Security Review (QHSR) report in February 2010 and a Bottom-Up Review (BUR) report in July 2010, to identify initiatives to implement the QHSR.
What does QHSR stand for?
QHSR stands for Quadrennial Homeland Security Review (US DHS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Quincy Senior High (Quincy, IL)
- Quarter Horse Stallions Advertising
- Quraan & Hadeeth Society of Canada (Canada)
- Qualité Hygiène Sécurité Environnement
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Security
- Quiet High Speed Fan
- Quantum Hierarchical State Machine
- Quality Human Service Professionals
- Quoddy Head State Park (Maine)
- Queens High School for the Sciences (Jamaica, NY)
- Queensland Health Scientific Services (now Forensic and Scientific Services; Australia)
- Queens High School for the Sciences at York College (also seen as QHSS; Jamaica, NY)
- Queens High School of Teachings (Bellerose, New York)
- Quaker Housing Trust (London, England, UK)
- Quality High Tech Services, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Quantum Home Trainer (software)
- Quartz Halogen-Tungsten
- Queensland History Teachers Association (New Farm, QLD, Australia)
- Qualified High Technology Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Homeland Security delivered the first Quadrennial Homeland Security Review with little fanfare in February.
2: Recommendations 2: Quadrennial Homeland Security Review 2.
The Homeland Security Presidential Transition Initiative (HSPTI), which included Obama-Biden transition team members, recommended delaying a decision on FEMA until the outcome of the Quadrennial Homeland Security Review (QHSR) in late 2009.
Among other responsibilities, he represented the Domestic Policy Council in the development of the first-ever Quadrennial Homeland Security Review, and coordinated the President's Food Safety Working Group.
The Quadrennial Homeland Security Review, and a Bottom Up Review of DHS programs ordered by DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano earlier in the year indicate that nuclear detection and bio-security will remain high priorities, O'Toole noted.
Homeland Security The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is leading a national dialogue as part of the Quadrennial Homeland Security Review (QHSR) that will shape the department's agenda over the next four years.
First Homeland Security Review Garners Little Interest * The Department of Homeland Security released its first Quadrennial Homeland Security Review in February after two years of work to produce the 108-page document.