Moreover, it was proved that the Lebesgue constant of such angles is O (log n) and that the associated interpolatory trigonometric quadrature formula has positive weights.
What does Q stand for?
Q stands for Quadrature
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Q
- Fairchild Aircraft Division (US Navy)
- Glutamine (amino acid)
- Long Chromosomal Arm (in humans; refers to autosomes 1-22)
- Major Boothroyd (James Bond's armourer)
- Name of alien character (Star Trek NG and Star Trek Voyager TV program)
- Parcel Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Priority rating given to PWs (now 'Total care')
- Q (character from Star Trek the Next Generation)
- Q code (see Radio Operators' Handbook)
- Qu'ran (the Koran)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780821853610 Quadrature theory; the theory of numerical integration on a compact interval.
Web freedom campaign group La Quadrature, leader of that campaign group, which has fiercely criticised the stance of major delegates on online regulation, told AFP.
A family of extrem1ely slim lighting modules, Quadrature, provides glare-free lighting based on Eldacon technology, a new system of light control.
The quadrature channels A and B are out of phase by 90x depending on rotation direction.
One of the goals of this work is to investigate numerical quadrature for the computation of the Frechet derivative of the matrix pth root, [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (A, E).
The European Union's legislature adopted a non-binding resolution, spokesman of French online organisation La Quadrature.
Nasdaq: RFMD), a provider of proprietary radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs) for wireless communications applications has announced the introduction of the RF2485 quadrature modulator for Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) systems.