Nevertheless, for a reason that will be explained later, we would like to formulate the fault diagnosis for this discrete dynamic system alternatively as a convex quadratic optimization problem min[(QX + N).
What does QOP stand for?
QOP stands for Quadratic Optimization Problem
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QOP
We have 3 other meanings of QOP in our Acronym Attic
- Quest of Many Trails (song)
- Qualified Object Name (Oracle)
- Quasi-Optical Network
- Queen of Nassau (Islamorada Key, Florida)
- Question on Notice (Australian Parliament)
- Quality Operations Office (ES&H)
- Quantity on Order
- Quality of Optical Amplitude
- Quoted Out of Context
- Quake Object-Oriented Level Editor
- Quality of Position (Open Mobile Alliance)
- Quality of Protection
- Quality Operating Procedure
- Quantum Opportunities Program (Milton S. Eisenhower Foundation)
- Queen of Pain (gaming)
- Queen of Peace
- Quasi-Optical Power Combining
- Query Optimization in a Protective Environment
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Qualifying Overseas Pension Scheme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For large-scale, bound constrained, quadratic optimization problems, More and Toreldo use conjugate gradient (CG) iterations in the unconstrained optimization stage.
Common mixed integer and quadratic optimization problems are now solved up to 60 percent faster.