95 for 10,000 units and is available in a 14x14mm 128-pin Quad Flat Pack (QFP) and a small 10x10mm 132-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
What does QFN stand for?
QFN stands for Quad Flat No-Lead
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QFN
- Quantized Fracture Mechanics
- Quantized Frequency Modulation
- Quasi-Frequency Modulation
- Qatar Financial Markets Authority
- Quebec Furniture Manufacturers' Association
- Queensland Fisheries Management Authority
- Quoted For Mother Freaking Truth (polite form)
- Quest for More Glory (gaming)
- Queensland Flag Marshal League Inc. (Australia)
- Quebec Freedom Network (Canada)
- Queen Fan Newsletter (rock band)
- Quicken Financial Network (software)
- Quaker Foods North America
- Quad Flat Non-Leaded Package
- Qualified Food Operator
- Quasi-Featureless Objects (astronomy)
- Queensland Fertilizer Operation (Australia)
- Qualified Family-Owned Business Interest Deduction
- Qualified Family-Owned Business Interest (US IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Availability, Packaging and Pricing The TRF3710 is available now packaged in a 48-pin quad flat no-lead (QFN) package.
This industry-enabling IC contains four (4) linear Low Drop-Out (LDO) regulators, switching, monitoring, protection and control functions in a 20-lead wide-body Small Outline IC (SOIC) or space-saving, near-chip-scale, 20-pad 5 X 5 Quad Flat No-lead (QFN) package.
This advanced controller is supplied in the space-saving and thermally efficient 40-pad 6 X 6 mm Quad Flat No-lead (QFN) package.
The NMC1000 is available in 40-pin, 5mm X 5mm quad flat no-lead (QFN) and 2.
Patents 6,433,277, 6,455,356 and 6,630,728 relating to Quad Flat No-lead (QFN) products.
The products are packaged in a compact and cost-effective 24-pin, 4mm X 4mm quad flat no-lead (QFN) package, requiring the industry's smallest external bill of materials.
Packaged in a compact and cost-effective 4mm X 4mm quad flat no-lead (QFN) package and requiring the industry's smallest external bill of materials, the new high-performance RF tuners are ideally suited for the next generation of television, set-top box and tuner module designs that will replace costly discrete modules and first-generation silicon RF tuner designs.