QDR and Quad Data Rate SRAMs comprise a family of products developed by Cypress and Renesas Electronics Corporation.
What does QDRSRAM stand for?
QDRSRAM stands for Quad Data Rate SRAM
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Reciprocal Magnetic Bearing (opposite of QDM)
- Qua de Re Agitur (Latin, codices and manuscripts)
- Quadrangle Debt Recovery Advisors (New York, NY)
- Queensland Drag Racing Association (Australia)
- Quality, Delivery, Responsiveness and Cost (business motto)
- Quality of Dental Restoration
- Quadratically Deformed Relativistic Kinematics
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order (US IRS)
- Qua de Re Peto (Latin, codices and manuscripts)
- Quality Data Reporting Program (hospital data reporting)
- Qantas Defence Services Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Quality Data System (software)
- Quality Diagnostic Services
- Quality Distribution Service
- Quanta Data Storage
- Quantitative Decision Support, Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Quantum Denoising System (Image reconstruction filter in computer tomography systems)
- Quantum Digital Security Pty. Ltd.
- Quantum Dynamical Semigroup (mathematics)
- Quarter Degree Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report covers the latest information on the revenue of SRAM products such as Asynchronous SRAM, Synchronous SRAM, Double Data Rate SRAM (DDR), Quad Data Rate SRAM (QDR), and Non-Volatile SRAM (nVSRAM).
QDR and Quad Data Rate SRAMs comprise a family of products developed by Cypress, IDT, NEC Electronics, Renesas and Samsung.
Quad Data Rate SRAMs are the first generation of SRAMs aimed specifically at the communications market.
com Note to Editors: QDR and Quad Data Rate SRAM comprise a new family of products developed by Cypress, IDT, Micron Technology, NEC and Samsung.
Note to Editors: QDR and Quad Data Rate SRAMs comprise a new family of products developed by Cypress, IDT, Micron Technology, Inc.
Datasheets for the first Quad Data Rate SRAMs are now publicly available at the QDR web site, www.
Silicon for the first Quad Data Rate SRAM, a 512K x 18 device, is now in the manufacturing process, and customer samples are slated for the first calendar quarter of 2000.