The Quad City Engineering and Science Council (QCESC) honored ASAE and the Quad City Section with the Society of the Year award.
What does QCESC stand for?
QCESC stands for Quad City Engineering and Science Council (serving Iowa and Illinois)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quartet Champions of the Evergreen District
- Queen's Centre for Enterprise Development
- Quesnel Community and Economic Development Corporation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Quaker City English Dart League (Philadelphia, PA)
- Quality Catering Equipment Limited (UK)
- Quadrature Code Excited Linear Prediction (digital transmission)
- Qualcomm Code Excited Linear Prediction (software)
- QualComm Code Excited Linear Predictive coding
- Queen City Emergency Net (Cincinnati, OH)
- Qattan Centre for Educational Research and Development
- Quebec Confederation for Engineering Student Outreach (Canada)
- Quarterly Cost Estimate and Schedule Review
- Qualifying Company Election Tax (New Zealand)
- Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- Quadratic Correlation Filter
- Quadrillion Cubic Feet
- Qualifications & Credit Framework
- Quality Control Function
- Quarter Circle Forward (motion; gaming)
- Quarterly Cash Flow (economics; finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
was recently chosen Junior Engineer of the Year by the Quad City Engineering and Science Council.