for the past 10 years according to the Quad City Development Group.
What does QCDG stand for?
QCDG stands for Quad City Development Group (Rock Island, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Queensland Cake Decorators' Association (Australia)
- Quad Communities Development Corporation (Chicago, Illinois)
- Quantum Chromodynamic Compton
- Quick Connect Disconnect
- Qatar Civil Defense Department
- Quality Cost Delivery Development (Nissan)
- Quincy Cemetery District Database (Illinois)
- Quality, Cost, Delivery, Development, and Management (manufacturing)
- Quadrature Charge-Domain Filter (radio)
- Quasi-Component Distribution Functions
- Quenched Cavity Dye Laser
- Quintessence Cold Dark Matter
- Quitman County Development Organization (Marks, MS)
- Quantum Chromo-Dynamics On-a-Chip
- Quality Care Dental Plan (insurance)
- Quality Care for Diverse Populations
- Quality Color Dithering Modus
- Quality, Cost, Delivery and People
- Quaker City Doberman Pinscher Club
- Qualified Clinical Data Registry (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, he serves on the executive committee and board of directors of the Quad City Development Group.