On Tuesday, after an approval from the Ministry of Transport earlier, Qingdao port has announced that the cruise homeport project in the city has been sanctioned by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
What does QITMF stand for?
QITMF stands for Qingdao (China) International Textile Machinery Fair
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quality in Tourism (UK)
- Quality Information & Test System
- Quantum Information Technology
- Quantum Information Theory
- Quebec Iron & Titanium (Canada mining company)
- Queens in Training (est. 1999)
- Queensland Institute of Technology (now Queensland University of Technology)
- Queensland Industry Training Council (est. 1992; Australia)
- Quality In-Training Initiative (medical care)
- Quantitative Investigations in Theoretical Linguistics
- Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- Quality Information Technology Services GmBH (Ratingen, Germany)
- Quartz Industrial Trade System (project)
- Qualified Investigator Undertaking
- Quality Improvement Unit
- Quarantine and Isolation Unit (hospital unit)
- Quebec Inter-University Centre for Social Statistics (Canada)
- Quality Installation Verification (Cool Smart; Westborough, MA)
- Quantitative Isotope Ventriculography
- Quasar Industrial Vehicles (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qingdao, Rabi'II 16, 1434, Feb 26, 2013, SPA -- One crew member has been confirmed dead, while another 15 rescued crew members have arrived in Qingdao in east China's Shandong Province, local marine authorities said Tuesday.
For Small/Medium-size Steam Turbines and Marine-use Steam Turbines, Jointly with Qingdao Jieneng Steam Turbine Group Tokyo, Jan 15, 2013 - (JCN Newswire) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
The carrier said that from 26 March 2012, it will be resuming its service to Shenyang from Frankfurt and launching a new route to Qingdao with an Airbus A340 with seating for 266 passengers.
Two Pakistan Navy Ships arrive in China to mark 60th anniversary of friendship QINGDAO: Two Chinese built Pakistan Navy ships, PNS Shamsher and PNS Nasr arrived at Qingdao naval port Tuesday morning.
Qingdao, July 21, 2011 (Frontier Star): Two Chinese built Pakistan Navy ships, PNS Shamsher and PNS Nasr arrived at Qingdao naval port Tuesday morning.
SeeNews) - Jul 18, 2011 - Belgian metal producer Bekaert (EBR:BEKB) announced on Monday an agreement for the acquisition of the Qingdao Hansun steel wire plant in Qingdao, China.
have signed a Cooperation Agreement on Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection with the Qingdao Municipal Government (Qingdao Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Qingdao Commerce Bureau, and Qingdao Environmental Protection Bureau) of the People's Republic of China.