The current president of the Qeshm Free Area Authority (QFAA) is Morteza Alviri, who took over from Dr.
What does QFAA stand for?
QFAA stands for Qeshm Free Area Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QFAA
- Qualitative Failure Analysis
- Quality Feedback Agent (computer crash reporting system)
- Quality of Family Relation (cancer survey factor)
- Quasi-Fiscal Activity
- Quebec Farmers Association
- Quick File Access
- Quick Fine Attitude (US NASA)
- Quinte Film Alternative (Ontario, Canada)
- Quit Fooling Around
- Quoted for Accuracy (internet forum slang)
- Quality Financial Audit Approach
- Quartz Furnace Atomic Absorption
- Quebec Foundation for Academic Achievements (Canada)
- Quartz Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Queensland Facility for Advanced Bioinformatics (Brisbane, Australia)
- Quest for Advanced Condition (nutrition/fitness supplemental product)
- Quality Fencing Assurance Scheme (European Fencing Industry Association)
- Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science (Tilburg University; Netherlands)
- Queensland Federation of Aquarium Societies (Australia)
- Quick Fringe Acquisition System (Zygolot GmbH; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the Arco deal could have been a major coup for Citad, the National Iranian Oil Company (Nioc) was at the same time campaigning to prevent the Qeshm Free Area Authority from having a free hand in talks on oil and gas projects with foreign companies.