She is the founder of the Qatar Ladies Investment Company (now Amwal), and serves as a trustee on the board of the Arab Women's International Forum and the College of Business and Economics at Qatar University.
What does QLIC stand for?
QLIC stands for Qatar Ladies Investment Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QLIC
We have 1 other meaning of QLIC in our Acronym Attic
- Quality of Life Health Corporation, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Queensland Living History Federation, Inc. (Brisbane, Australia)
- Quinton Local History Society (UK)
- Quad Link Interface
- Quality of Life Index
- Quantum Leap Improvement (QLI International; Greer, SC)
- Queenco Leisure International Ltd. (Israel)
- Query Language Interpreter
- Quick Look In
- Quality of Life Index for Mental Health
- Quality of Life Index-Cancer (hematology)
- Qualified Low-Income Community Investments
- Quality Low Input Food (conference)
- Query Letters I Love
- Queens-Long Island Medical Group
- Quintiles Laboratory Information Management System (India)
- Qualité, Logistique Industrielle et Organisation (French: Quality, Industrial Logistics and Organization)
- Quantitative Luminescence Imaging System
- Software Scenario Models for Quality of Life in Information Society
- Qualified Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Qatar Ladies Investment Company - founded some 18 months ago by women, exclusively for women, has meanwhile been granted Investment Licence No.
In 1998, she founded Qatar Ladies Investment Company (the now re-branded Amwal), the first investment company to receive a licence from Qatar Central Bank to conduct investment banking, asset management and wealth management in Qatar.