The minister said this yesterday at a function organised by Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahram) to mark the first anniversary of its five-year-long Tarsheed campaign, whose aim is to achieve an effective reduction of electricity and water consumption by the country's residents.
What does QGEWC stand for?
QGEWC stands for Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (aka Kahramaa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Queen's Gambit Declined (chess)
- Quilters Guild of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree (information systems)
- Quartier Général de la Défense Nationale (French: Canadian Army Headquarters)
- Quarterly Gross Domestic Product (economics)
- Quad GigaSwift Ethernet (computing)
- Quantitative Gene Expression
- Queen's Gurkha Engineer (Malaysia)
- Quality Generic Education is the Answer
- Quality Growth Efficiency Tools
- Quantum Gold Fund
- Quasi Goldstone Fermion (physics)
- Queensland Gaelic Football Association (Australia)
- Queensland Gamers Guild (Queensland, Australia)
- Queensland Grain Growers Association (Australia)
- Qikiqtani General Hospital (Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada)
- Quarterback Hurry (football)
- Radio Direction-Finding Letdown Procedure (aviation)
- Quantum Graphics Inc. (Shelby Township, MI)
- Quilters' Guild of Indianapolis (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahram) has said that Qatar's per capita water consumption is now the highest in the world, according to The Peninsula.
SANTHOSH CHANDRAN DOHA OVER 500 children took part in painting contest organised by Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahram) at Landmark mall as part of its two-day water conservation campaign on Sunday.
Qatari Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Energy and Industry Abdullah Al-Attiyah said, after the signing ceremony, that the project comes in line with Qatar general electricity and water corporation plans to develop and upgrade electricity transmission and distribution networks all over the state to meet the increasing demand for electricity.
The project sells power and water under a 25-year contract to Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA), a state owned transmission and distribution company.
QATAR General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahram) will soon construct giant water tanks in Qatar, which will be able to meet the needs of the country for three months, a Kahram official said.
Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahram) has reportedly set its budget for the next eight years at an impressive US $22 billion, with particular focus on the next five years to 2018.
By Ramesh Mathew/Staff Reporter The country's water and electricity sectors are expected to gain significantly from investments worth about $22bn that the authorities have planned for the next eight years, in particular in the five-year period between now and 2018, according to a senior Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahram) official.