The Qatar Emiri Air Force was represented by Col Nasir Saleh Boghnaim.
What does QEAF stand for?
QEAF stands for Qatar Emiri Air Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Quantitative Easing Forever
- Qantas Empire Airways Ltd. (Australian commercial airline)
- Quantitative Economic Analysis
- Quantitative Environmental Analysis, LLC (environmental consulting company)
- Quantum-Inspired Evolutionary Algorithm
- Quick-Erect Antenna
- Quod Est Absurdum (Latin: which is absurd)
- Qualified Exchange Accommodation Arrangement (Internal Revenue Service, US)
- Quarantine and Exports Advisory Council (Australia)
- Quick Erect Antenna Mast
- Quick Erect Antenna Mast System
- QoS (Quality of Service) Enhanced Alternate Paths
- Quantum Electronics and Applications Society (IEEE)
- Quarterly Economic Activity Survey (Australian Bureau of Statistics)
- Qualified Education Buyer (discount software)
- Quantum Enterprise Buy
- Quarterly Enterprise Buy (US Air Force)
- Queen Elizabeth Barracks Campaign (UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Building (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3, 2012, a pair of Qatar Emiri Air Force C-130 transport aircraft touched down in Istanbul, according to air traffic data.
ISLAMABAD -- Commander of the Qatar Emiri Air Force, Major General Mubarak Mohammad Al-Kumait Al Khayarin visited Air Headquarters here on Wednesday.
New York (AirGuide - Inside Air Travel) Mon, Dec 10, 2012 Boeing delivered a C-17 to the Qatar Emiri Air Force Boeing delivered the Qatar Emiri Air Force's fourth C-17 Globemaster III today in Long Beach.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Business & Industry Features) Mon, Dec 10, 2012 Boeing, Qatar Emiri Air Force Boeing delivered a C-17 to the Qatar Emiri Air Force Boeing delivered the Qatar Emiri Air Force's fourth C-17 Globemaster III today in Long Beach.
An aircraft technician with the Qatar Emiri Air Force, Babu bought his lucky ticket in April before boarding his flight from Doha International Airport to Thiruvananthapuram in southern India.
Senior Air Force officials, such as Major General Stephen Schmidt from the NATO AWACS force , will be onsite to share their experiences and requirements - including representatives from : * Qatar Emiri Air Force * Royal Malaysian Air Force * French Air Force * Italian Air Force * Royal Air Force * Royal Navy * Swedish Air Force * US Air Force * US Navy Defence IQ spoke with Maj Gen Stephen Schmidt prior to the event where he discussed the current fleet, the roles of multinational partners, and plans for the future.
In addition to the UAE Air Force, other international customers include the UK's Royal Air Force, the Qatar Emiri Air Force, the Canadian Forces Air Command, the Royal Australian Air Force, and the 12-member Strategic Airlift Capability initiative of Nato and Partnership for Peace nations.