Qatar Duty Free is maintaining its powerhouse performance and the opening of the new Doha international airport is expected to balloon its non-aeronautical revenue stream.
What does QDF stand for?
QDF stands for Qatar Duty Free (Doha, Qatar)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QDF
We have 24 other meanings of QDF in our Acronym Attic
- Questioned Document Examiner
- Quick Data Entry
- Quick Decision Exercise
- Quick Dry Enamel
- Queensland Department of Education and the Arts (Australia)
- Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage
- Queensland Department of Education Library
- Que Descanse En Paz (Spanish: Rest in Peace)
- Questionnaire Design Experimental Research Survey (US Census Bureau)
- Questionnaire Development Evaluation and Testing (conference)
- Quadratic Differential Form (mathematics)
- Quantized Decision Feedback
- Query Deserves Freshness (Google)
- Quick Debugging Facility
- Quicken Data File (Intuit file extension)
- Quantitative Direct Fluorescent Antibody
- Quintessential Detriment Fantasy Football League
- Quantitative DNA Fiber Mapping
- Quantal Density Functional Theory
- Quantum Discrete Fourier Transform (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dalmore Valour, which you can pick up from Qatar Duty Free, celebrates the rescue of the King of Scots, Alexander III, from a charging 12-horned stag by an ancestor of the Clan Mackenzie in 1263.
Food and beverage operator SSP has announced a joint venture with Qatar Duty Free to operate 11 outlets at the new Hamad International Airport.
Qatar Airways, the airport operator and main airline user of the facility, and other subsidiaries and entities incurred additional construction costs and losses estimated to amount to some $600m for lost revenue to the airline and its subsidiaries, including Qatar Duty Free, and hampering expansion plans.
Famco has already supplied Himoinsa products to leading construction companies and Linde forklifts to Qatar Duty Free, he added.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Doha-based Qatar Airways announced on Wednesday that its subsidiary Qatar Duty Free has named New York-based John Gellert as the winner of its latest USD1m raffle draw, which took place at Doha International Airport.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Doha-based Qatar Airways announced on Wednesday that its subsidiary Qatar Duty Free has named New York-based John Gellert as the winner of its latest USD1m raffle draw, which took place at Doha International Airport.
We have already begun talks with the Qatar duty free and hope to have a good presence in the new airport.