Summary: DUBAI - The Qatar Central Bank, or QCB, will, if needed, flexibly adjust the amounts of local currency bonds and Treasury bills which it offers, and believes the issues will reduce Qatar's reliance on foreign funding, the QCB's governor said on Monday.
What does QCB stand for?
QCB stands for Qatar Central Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCB
We have 19 other meanings of QCB in our Acronym Attic
- Quad City Area Realtor Association
- Quad Cities Astronomical Society (Davenport, IA)
- Quantized Conductance Atomic Switch (nanodevice)
- Queensland Chamber of Agricultural Societies (Australia)
- Quality Control Analytical Technology
- Queensland Centre for Advanced Technologies (research facility; est. 1992; Pullenville, Queensland, Australia)
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Australia)
- Queensland Comparable Assessment Task (Australia)
- Quality Control by Artificial Vision (conference)
- Quad City Animal Welfare Center (Iowa and Illinois, US)
- QConBridge (game)
- Quabbin Community Band (Barre, MA)
- Quaker City Band (Salem, OH)
- Qualifying Corporate Bond
- Quality Certification Bureau (various locations)
- Quality Control Block (software quality assurance)
- Quarter Circle Back (motion; gaming)
- Quarterly Cash Bonus
- Queen City Ballroom (Manchester, NH)
- Queen’s Commendation for Bravery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 22nd meeting of the IFSB Council, hosted by Qatar Central Bank, was held on 7 April 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Doha in Qatar.
QATAR Central Bank has announced that next Sunday, March 3 will be an official holiday for all banks and financial institutions under its supervision.
The Qatar Central Bank (QCB), the QFC Regulatory Authority (QFCRA) and the Qatar Financial Markets Authority (QFMA) have welcomed the enactment of The Law of the Qatar Central Bank and the Regulation of Financial Institutions (Law No.
The new regulatory body would function as an authority under the Qatar Central Bank.
The conference is set to be co-hosted by the Qatar Central Bank and counts among its sponsors JP Morgan, Saxo Bank and Masraf Al Rayan.
In February last year, Qatar Central Bank had directed local conventional banks that have Islamic windows, to stop opening new Islamic branches, accepting Islamic deposits, and extending new Islamic financing from 2012.
The managements of both institutions expressed their appreciation to the Qatar Central Bank and Qatar Exchange for this initiative to list debt instruments on the stock exchange, which in return will contribute to the development of Qatar's financial markets and its position as a regional financial hub.