9 percent with no Q-wave myocardial infarction (MI) at 12 months.
What does QWMI stand for?
QWMI stands for Q-Wave Myocardial Infarction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quality of Working Life
- Quantity of Wet Lung
- Quantum Well Laser
- Quick Weight Loss Centers
- Quality of Work Life Division (USDA)
- Quality of Working Life Survey (Australia)
- Quarterbacking while Mexican (Orange County Weekly article)
- Quasi-Optical Waveguide Modeling
- Quinte West Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Quinte West Minor Hockey Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quantum Wave Mechanical Model (physics)
- Quit Work Make Music (music organization; Cincinnati, OH)
- Quantitative Wall Motion Score
- Queensland Weekly Notes (Australia)
- Questions Without Notice (directed at Ministers in Parliament; Australia)
- Quebec Wikipedians Notice Board (online message board)
- Queen Bee
- Queer Western Organization (University of Western Ontario; London, Ontario, Canada)
- Queer Women of Colour
- Queer Women of Color Media Arts Project (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the patients with ST-segment elevation develop a Q-wave myocardial infarction (QwMI) whereas a few develop non-Q-wave myocardial infarction (NQMI).
850), the Q-wave myocardial infarction rate for each treatment arm was 1.
At the six month clinical follow up, one patient experienced a non Q-wave myocardial infarction and one patient experienced a target lesion revascularization.
2 percent, consisting of two in-hospital non Q-wave myocardial infarctions (MIs).
The rate of Q-wave myocardial infarction (heart attacks that involve the full thickness of the heart wall) was 0.
Medtronic Composite Analysis Also Supports Endeavor Safety Profile Medtronic also announced the findings of a composite analysis of all cause death and Q-wave myocardial infarction (QMI) data from the ENDEAVOR I-III clinical trials.
85), and all death and Q-wave myocardial infarction (10.