The 36-year-old's presence at the January 2-8 ATP tournament was suggested to AFP (QSI, is also head of QSI.
What does QISP stand for?
QISP stands for QSI (Quality Schools International) International School of Phuket (Thailand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QISP
We have 1 other meaning of QISP in our Acronym Attic
- Quality International Study Abroad Network
- Queensland Industry Skills Council (Australia)
- Quincy Interfaith Sheltering Coalition (Quincy, MA)
- Quinlan Independent School District (Quinlan, Texas)
- Quest International Sports Events
- Queensland Inter-School Equestrian Association (Australia)
- Qatar Information Security Forum
- Quality Inspection Services Incorporated
- Quantum Inverse Scattering Method
- Quality Improvement System for Managed Care
- Qualified Industrial Stormwater Practitioner (California)
- Qualified Information Security Professional (Security University cerfification)
- Quae Infra Scrita Sunt (Latin: Written Below, codices and manuscripts)
- Quality in Study Support (UK; school award)
- Quality Initiative in Scottish Schools
- Quantum Information Science and Security
- Quantum Information Science and Technology (physics)
- Queensland Innovation, Science and Technology (Australia)
- Quadrupole Ion Storage Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Queensland Injury Surveillance Unit (Australia public hospital data)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The QSI Series piston vibrators deliver a single impulse on a timed cycle to promote material flow and prevent material buildup on hopper walls.
EHG will provide QSI Dental Division with a full set of EDI transaction capabilities including: claim processing, claim status, real-time eligibility and benefit plan information, and electronic Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
32 Installers Achieve QSI Designation PHOENIX -- In the first program of its kind in Arizona, 32 residential solar installers became the first to achieve the designation of Qualified Solar Installer (QSI) from Arizona Public Service Co.
It's been a bit mad recently," said Leonardo, who spoke in flawless French during his introductory press conference at Parc des Princes Sports Investment (QSI said Leonardo would work as an "English-style general manager" and QSI clarified his role in a statement.
4 billion in higher charges for customers in six major mid-Atlantic and Northeastern cities if granted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), finds a new study by leading market research organization, QSI Consulting.
QSI offers a cost-effective spend analysis option to help companies of all sizes: * Achieve spend visibility goals * Improve contract compliance * Uncover areas for opportunity assessment * Integrate spend across all categories, systems and divisions * Put data in the hands of those who use and understand it * Leverage data warehouse information with detailed and flexible analysis capabilities "The idea behind QSI is to eliminate the inflexibility of data warehouse reporting systems," said Charles Jackson, Quadrem CEO.
We now anticipate second fiscal quarter diluted earnings per share excluding the QSI segment to be approximately $0.