The iron was repeatedly pumped pyruvate kinase deficiency (PKD).
What does PKD stand for?
PKD stands for Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PKD
We have 26 other meanings of PKD in our Acronym Attic
- Petry-Kuhne Company (construction)
- Philip K. Dick (science fiction author)
- Pi Kappa Delta (forensics honor society)
- Polska Klasyfikacja Dzia³alnoœci (Polish Center for Statistics)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Programmable Keyboard and Display (US NASA)
- Proliferative Kidney Disease
- Protein Kinase Domain
- Public Key Directory
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Type 1
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease 1 Gene
- Polycystic Kidney Disease 2
- Polycystic Kidney Disease 2-Like
- Polycystic Kidney Disease 2-Like 1
- Philip K. Dick Awards
- Professional Koi Dealers Association (UK)
- Parku Krajobrazowego Doliny Bobru (Polish: Bobru Valley National Park)
- Perth & Kinross District Council (Scotland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimating the prevalence of pyruvate kinase deficiency from the gene frequency in the general white population.