What does PKLR stand for?
PKLR stands for Pyruvate Kinase, Liver and RBC (Red Blood Cell)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PKLR
- Politeknik Kota Kuala Terengganu (polytechnic; Malaysia)
- Pedagang Kaki Lima
- Philippine Karatedo League
- Pikkarala, Finland (Railway Station Code)
- Polskie Koleje Linowe SA (Polish public transportation company)
- Praktek Kerja Lapangan (Indonesian: Field Work Practice; social work term)
- Professional Karate League
- Providence Kickball League (Providence, RI)
- Polska Kreskowa Lista Dyskusyjna (Polish bar association mailing list)
- Pinjaman Komersial Luar Negeri (Indonesian: Offshore Commercial Loan Team)