Ronaghi is the inventor of pyrosequencing technology and cofounded Pyrosequencing AB and ParAllele BioScience, Illumina CEO Jay Flatley commented in the company's quarterly conference call that the technology will target a different market than the company's current Genome Analyzer does, specifically, the market served by Sanger sequencing, such as applied testing.
What does PSQ stand for?
PSQ stands for Pyrosequencing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSQ
We have 24 other meanings of PSQ in our Acronym Attic
- Problem Solving Quarterly
- Professional Section Quarterly (American Diabetes Association)
- Program Site Questionnaire
- Programa Setorial de Qualidade
- Prohibited Species Quota
- Psammeticus Quarterly
- Psychosis Screening Questionnaire
- Public Servant's Questionnaire
- Public Services Quarterly
- Pump Shaft Quality (steel quality)
- Private Schools and Quality Assurance (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Pseudo-Subjective Quality Assessment
- p-Strong Quantization Condition
- Pakistan Standards & Quality Control Authority
- Public Sector Quality Fair
- Public Service Quality Fair
- Prairie Star Quilters Guild (St. Charles, IL)
- Provincial Sediment Quality Guidelines (Canada)
- Public Services Quality Group (UK)
- Patient Safety Quality Healthcare (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pyrosequencing AB, a subsidiary of Biotage AB, Uppsala, Sweden, has announced the launch of PyroMark(TM)Q24 the latest in the range of Pyrosequencing(R) Systems.
Next Generation Pyrosequencing(R) System; PyroMark(TM)Q24 Pyrosequencing Technology in a 24 Well Format for Low Throughput Epigenetic Studies UPPSALA, Sweden, March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- Pyrosequencing AB, a subsidiary of Biotage AB today announced the launch of PyroMark(TM)Q24 the latest in the range of Pyrosequencing(R) Systems.
454 Life Sciences (Branford, CT), an innovative developer of genome-scale sequencing technologies and a majority-owned subsidiary of CuraGen Corporation (New Haven, CT), announced that the company has obtained an exclusive license for sole use of sequencing by synthesis and pyrophosphate based sequencing for whole genome applications from Pyrosequencing AB (Uppsala, Sweden), a global technology solutions provider for the Applied Genomics market.
Pyrosequencing AB (SSE:PYRO), Uppsala, Sweden, a developer, manufacturer and marketer of complete systems for applied genetic analysis, has reported that the National Institutes of Health's (NIH) National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) has ordered two of their sequencing systems, the PSQ(TM) 96.
com), a biology contract research organization and provider of pre-clinical research services, announced its launch of a pyrosequencing service today.
Pyrosequencing was first introduced by Ronaghi and co-workers in 1996 and commercialized by Pyrosequencing AB in Sweden.
Pyrosequencing is a real-time sequencing method for the analysis of short--to medium-length DNA sequences (17).