Using his subconscious, Silent Hill conjures up busty, monstrous nurses, creatures that look like two sets of slender legs placed end on end, and Pyramid Head, a hulking, brutish creature that - and stop when you spot the subtext - repeatedly penetrates the other creatures with his enormous sword.
What does PH stand for?
PH stands for Pyramid Head (Silent Hill video game/movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PH
We have 49 other meanings of PH in our Acronym Attic
- Providence Hospital
- pubic hair
- Public Health
- Public Holiday
- Public House
- Puissance de Hydrogen (French: power of hydrogen)
- Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Purple Heart
- Purpura Hemorrhagica (horses)
- Primary Hyperoxaluria Type I (genetic disorder)
- Prentice Hall Microsoft Office Specialist Testing
- Port Handling and Inland Transportation (US DoD)
- Professional Health and Safety Consultants Ltd (UK)
- Packaging, Handling, & Transportation
- Parental History Positive (substance abuse)
- Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive
- Parental History Negative
- Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are some very lumpy shaped, slimy horrors that come oozing towards you, but none that pack the terrifying punch of Pyramid Head.
A standard Thunderhead 125 central-column pyramid head was used to represent three-blade heads.
While we have goliath sized Pyramid Head wielding a knife so heavy it has to be dragged on the floor and so large it fillets a thick steel door like a fish - is a favourite choice of scary monster.