The Northeast Asia Foundation for Education and Culture (NAFEC) said the Pyongyang University of Science and Technology would officially open on Wednesday.
What does PUST stand for?
PUST stands for Pyongyang University of Science and Technology (North Korea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PUST
We have 1 other meaning of PUST in our Acronym Attic
- Perceived Unique Selling Proposition
- Primary Universal Service Provider (Australia)
- Training Facilities in the Centre for Research, Science and Technology
- Pesticide Usage Survey Report (UK)
- Professional Universities Syndicated Research Educational Program
- Parliamentary Under Secretary (UK)
- Petroleum Underground Storage Tank
- Pontificia Università San Tommaso d'Aquino (Italian: St. Thomas Aquinas Pontifical University; Rome, Italy)
- Princeton University Sailing Team
- Public Understanding of Science and Technology (various locations)
- Panjab University Students' Union
- Put Up or Shut Up
- Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Paragraph Understanding Test (Australia)
- Parameterized Unit Test (software engineering)
- Persons Using Television (aka People Using Television; viewer ratings)
- Petroleum University of Technology (Iran)
- Pick Up Truck
- Pilot Upgrade Training
- Police Unity Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
The original plan was to open the Pyongyang University of Science and Technology (PUST) as early as September 2007 but there have been several delays.