As of yesterday, the settlement had not been executed, but the parties agreed to terms, which are confidential, according to Firefighter Lamica's lawyer, Alfred Gordon of the Boston law firm of Pyle, Rome, Lichten, Ehrenberg & Liss-Riordan.
What does PRLE stand for?
PRLE stands for Pyle, Rome, Lichten, Ehrenberg (law firm; Boston, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRLE
- Philips Research Laboratory Belgium (now closed)
- Pacific Rim Literary Conference (Alaska)
- Percentage of Root Length Colonized (plant pathology)
- Phinney Ridge Lutheran Church (Seattle, WA)
- Pittsburgh Regional Library Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (fashion business)
- Project for Recovery of Life and Culture
- Proliferation-Resistant LMFBR (Liquid-Metal Fast Breeder Reactor) Core Design
- Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Philips Research Laboratories Eindhoven (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Panhandle Regional Law Enforcement Academy (training school; Amarillo College; Texas)
- Puerto Rico Law Enforcement Academy (est. 1993)
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (TV Show)
- prolactin-releasing hormone (also seen as PRH)
- Pearl River Little League (New York)
- Poverty Reduction Learning Network
- Project Read Literacy Network (Canada)
- Public Relations (course; Kwantlen Polytechnic University)
- Prophylactic Regional Lymph Node Dissection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The law firms of Pyle, Rome, Lichten, Ehrenberg & Liss-Riordan, P.