Although the reasons remain unclear, the surprising result identifies a way to put string theory to the test.
What does PUTS stand for?
PUTS stands for Put String (C programming function)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PUTS
We have 3 other meanings of PUTS in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Unreported Tip Income (US IRS)
- Palm Ultra-Thin Keyboard
- Premier Universal Thread Membership (online web developer magazine)
- Physically Unable to Perform
- Pick Up the Pace
- Purdue Usability Testing Questionnaire (ergonomics)
- Portable Underwater Training Range
- Projek Usahasama Transit Ringan Automatik Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- People Under the Stairs (band)
- Perindopril Therapeutic Safety Study
- Permissive Under-reach Intertripping
- Princeton University Table Tennis Club
- Popular SSH and Telnet Client
- Planning Ultrasound Target Volume
- Piedmont Unitarian Universalist Church (Charlotte, NC)
- Prescott Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Prescott, AZ)
- Portuguese Unix User Group
- Partial Unilateral Ureteric Obstruction
- Perceived Use Value
- Performance Utility Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have also put string silencers on my harnesses, and that also helps slightly.
But Fran went over the songs and added bass parts himself and put string parts on the songs like the title track A Book Like This.
This means no [football] tickets, no fancy dinners, nothing for spouses, no free computers, and don't put strings on any kind of 'educational grant.
At least in the past if you were going to put strings on it, someone would run the arrangement past me.
Byline: Jackie Spinks I WOULD like to inform the mindless idiot who put string across the gully reaching from Dickens Avenue onto Ball Road, Llanrumney, of what happened.
It made good sense to put string around those limp wrists, lead it up through coffin and ground and tie it to a bell.
``They just put strings on their costumes and lifted them up, or something.