In addition to the Talking Pens, there also are Talking Dolls--six-inch figures standing on a base with a button to push to hear phrases from movies.
What does PTH stand for?
PTH stands for Push to Hear (in-ear monitor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTH
We have 86 other meanings of PTH in our Acronym Attic
- Precipitation Top Height
- Prelude to Hope (film by Clear Concrete Productions)
- Price Trace Hawes (UK)
- Prime Tanning Hours
- Pro-femmes Twese Hamwe (Rwanda)
- Protect the Human (Amnesty International)
- Protest the Hero (band)
- Provincial Trunk Highway (Canada)
- Puissance Thermique (French: Thermal Power)
- Purolator Tackle Hunger (food program; Canada)
- Put Through Hole (integrated circuits packaging)
- Putonghua (Chinese: Mandarin)
- Parathyroid Hormone Related Protein
- Parathyroid Hormone 2 Receptor
- Pinto Horse Association of America
- Post-Traumatic Headache
- Puyallup Tribal Health Authority (Tacoma, WA)
- Palm Trademark Holding Company
- Panning the Thames for Humble Contributions (Birchgrove Group)
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Cholangiography
Samples in periodicals archive:
And if Senate Republicans push to hear live testimony, Daschle added, Democrats might object to placing any strict limits on which witnesses the prosecutors could summon.