Leader Ruth Deery revealed: "One woman called us in after she felt something trying to push her down the stairs.
What does PHDTS stand for?
PHDTS stands for Push Her Down the Stairs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Painted Hunting Dog Research Unit (UK)
- Palestinian Human Development Report
- Poverty Human Development Report (Tanzania)
- Pseudo High Dynamic Range (photography)
- Pipe Hanger Design Software
- Programme for Highly Dependable Systems (South Africa)
- Progressive Handlebar Damping System
- Promoting Healthy Development Survey
- Public Health Data Standards Consortium
- Peel Halton Dufferin Training Board (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Primary Header and Data Unit (computing)
- Public Health Development Unit
- Politie Honden Dresseer Vereniging (Dutch: Police Dog Association; Netherlands)
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Viacom, Inc.)
- Pathway to Higher Education
- Periodic Health Examination (wellness; Canada)
- Phenylalanine (Amino Acid)
- Philadelphia Handbell Ensemble (Pennsylvania)
- Plastic High Explosive
- Plate Heat Exchanger (mechanical engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Says he did not push her down the stairs Dubai A manager denied in court yesterday the charge of punching his wife in the face repeatedly, before kicking and pushing her down a stairway and causing permanent disability.
He starts the week by admitting to Gail that he did push her down the stairs and leave her for dead - and he wants to face the consequences.
A FRIEND of a teenager allegedly murdered by her stepfather saw him push her down the stairs during an argument, a court heard yesterday.
Mrs Osei tried to go upstairs but he grabbed her leg and tried to push her down the stairs, it was alleged.
The couple had an argument when Osei wanted to see the divorce papers, Mrs Osei tried to go upstairs but he grabbed her leg and tried to push her down the stairs.