What does PDII stand for?
PDII stands for Pusat Dokumentasi dan Informasi Ilmiah (Indonesian: Centre for Scientific Documentation and Information; Indonesian Institute of Sciences; Jakarta, Indonesia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDII
- P-Cad Data Interchange Format
- Philequity Dollar Income Fund (finance)
- Physical Demands Information Form (Workplace Safety & Insurance Board; Canada)
- Portable Document Interchange Format
- Product Definition Interchange Format
- Product Development Integration Framework (IBM)
- Professional Development International Fellowship (Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research)
- Procurement and Distribution Interest Group (Guild of Healthcare Pharmacists; UK)
- Primary Dermal Irritation Index (toxicology)
- Product Development and Innovation Institute (Hong Kong)
- Priority Defense Items Information Systems
- Parke-Davis India Ltd.
- Plastic Dual In-Line (packaging)
- Post-Detection Integration Loss
- Process Development and Integration Laboratory (National Renewable Energy Laboratory; Golden, CO)
- Projects and Development India Limited (est. 1951)
- Protein Disulfide Isomerase-Like
- Personal Device Interface Module (automotive)
- Phthiocerol Dimycocerosate
- Planning Development and Implementation Management (US FEMA)