It is located in the Purnell Center for the Arts on CMU's Pittsburgh campus.
What does PCA stand for?
PCA stands for Purnell Center for the Arts (Carnegie Mellon University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCA
We have 760 other meanings of PCA in our Acronym Attic
- Proportional Capacity Allocation
- Proportional Counter Array
- Propulsion Controlled Aircraft
- Prospective Computer Analysts Inc
- Prostate Cancer
- Protection Channel Access (Sprint)
- Protective Connecting Arrangement
- Provisioning Consistency Audit
- Prudential Corporation Asia
- Psychological Consolidation Activities
- Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid
- Paperweight Collectors Association of Texas
- Photoreactive Flow Changes in the Posterior and Middle Cerebral Artery
- Principal Component Analysis Ratio 2
- Principle Component Analysis with Artificial Neural Networks
- Prevent Child Abuse of Metropolitan Washington
- Prostate Cancer Antigen 3
- Plate Count Agar Containing 52% Sucrose
- Palliative Care Association of Alberta
- Pancreatic Cancer-Associated Antigen
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 1998--The Turner Corporation (AMEX:TUR), the nation's leading general builder, today announced that the Pittsburgh business unit of its Turner Construction Company subsidiary, has been selected as construction manager for the new Purnell Center for the Arts at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
A footbridge from the fifth floor of the Gates Center spans a hollow and connects with the Purnell Center for the Arts, providing a direct connection with the center of campus.